Monday, April 11, 2011

The Start of Something New

The first post always starts off a bit rough, right? Good. I'm Teeny Bikini and I've got a confession to make - I am in love with my family and (equally?) in love with food. Thousands of miles away from my mom, sisters and brothers, I often find myself drowning my sorrows in one of Paris's many patisseries. The chocolate cake or eclair usually does the trick....until, it doesn't. And remorse sets in. And it ends even worse than it started. Which brings me to my point, why I am here. Together with my fantastic, hold-it-all-together mother and creative, free-flowing sis, I'm here to share my successes (and foreseen slip-ups) in the adventure to living a healthier, happier life. So following along for good fun we share each step of the way!

- Teeny Bikini

No comments:

Post a Comment