Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh boy here we go...

Oh jeez, sadly this insane craving for amazingly tasty (but not at all good for you) food particles digesting in our tummy's runs in the family...but hey hey i'd like to see you try and go without a croissant or better yet a godly piece of wonder: CHOCOLATE. It's definitely difficult having to sit at Starbucks every day after school because I get picked up late and oh, what do I see sitting ever so lovely behind a glass frame? Food! But, I am proud to say that I somehow remain seated for an hour until I leave hell. I've also been eating slightly better and actually exercising. Whoo way to go me! So now it's goodbye nourriture and hello healthy protein drinks, cardboard food, and gym!

Wednesday:

Brekkie:
1 scoop of Green Healthy Drink (Yum Yum, Healthy Healthy...)
1/2 c. Oatmeal w/ Blackberries

Brunch:
Pumpkin Spice Bar

Lunch:
Classic Peanut Butter & Jelly
Green Apple

Home Snack:
Spiru-tein high protein powder (some good protein drink according to papa's lady. Hmmm...) 

Din Din:
Half of a burrito 


Work Out Time:
20 minutes of jogging
10 Reps of Seated Row x 4
7 Chest Press x 3
10 Reps of working out triceps x 4
10 Reps of working the obliques x 8
10 Reps of Crunches x 5
30 Seconds of plank on all three sides

Pshhh Teeny, and you thought I had no self control...sheesh.

- In-Betweeni

No comments:

Post a Comment