Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Can't. Get. Up.

Some days doing anything at all feels like I'm moving Mt. Everest. Playing host is an exhausting role and I will forever appreciate the tole it takes. I have been running from work to sightseeing spot back to work and then to family dinner...it sounds lovely, but don't forget, in Paris, this is all on foot. Go figure why I can't muster up the energy for a workout. Today was a good eating day though - it's so much easier to stay strong when you're eating food from home, no restaurant temptations to lure me away from the goal today! I was planning on rewarding myself with a proper at home pedicure but now, at 10:30pm, I can barely keep my eyes open. So here's the deal for today...

Eating sans regret:
Breakfast - Kellogg's All Bran 
Morning Snack - Tone It Up protein bar (the best fill-you-up-on-the-go snack ever!)
Lunch - homemade veggie soup, veggie omelet filled with spinach, bell peppers and mushrooms, 3/4 cup fat free plain yogurt with strawberries and 1tbsp chocolate chips
Dinner - caprese salad (tomatoes, mozzarella and basil), 2 slices smoked salmon and the same yogurt mixture from lunch

Fitness:
Okay, I'm still slacking. But what did I say? I'm exhausted!

- Teeny Bikini

No comments:

Post a Comment